If you change your mind or make a wrong selection, you may be entitled to a refund under our change of mind returns policy. Simply follow the steps explained in this section.
Our change of mind returns policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. We have recently partnered with ParcelPoint to offer you more convenience. Visit www.parcelpoint.com.au/adidas to start your return.
2. Click ‘Book a Return’ and fill in the fields. You will need your original order ID to book in your return. It starts with AAU followed by 8 digits. Make sure you use the complete order ID, e.g. AAU12345678. You can find this number on your order or shipping confirmation email and also your invoice.
Select a method to send your return parcel using either ParcelPoint Returns or Australian Post. Both return methods are free of charge and include tracking.
- ParcelPoint: Select from hundreds of local stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and newsagencies to drop off your parcel. The ParcelPoint locations are open weekends and after hours for your convenience.
- Australian Post: If you don’t have a ParcelPoint location close to you, you can choose Australia Post as a return option on the ParcelPoint portal.
3. Download and print your shipping label. Apply to your package once you have securely packed your items.
4. Drop off your parcel to any store offering ParcelPoint Returns (only if selected ParcelPoint), or to your nearest post office (only if selected Australian Post).
- ParcelPoint: go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/track and use the ‘ParcelPoint ID’ to track your return. You find your ParcelPoint ID on your ParcelPoint returns slip.
- Australia Post: go to http://auspost.com.au/track and use the ‘Article Number’ to track your return. You find the ‘Article Number’ on your receipt.
Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
For the following cases please contact our customer service team.
- You have received the wrong order
- You have received the same product twice
Before you ring customer service, please ensure you have the packing/returns delivery note which was included within your delivery.
Here are a few things we need you to keep in mind.
Following these instructions will help to get your funds back into your account as soon as possible.
- We need you to book in a separate return for each order number. This means you need to generate one return label for each order.
- We only accept returns under our change of mind returns policy within the 30 day return period. If a return older than 30 days reaches our warehouse, adidas cannot accept the returned items and cannot give a refund under our change of mind returns policy. Our change of mind returns policy does not apply to Yeezy product. However, this does not affect your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order (all overs over $100 qualify for free shipping).
- To return under our change of mind returns policy, the garment must be unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached.
- All return packages must be shipped using the labels generated from the ParcelPoint portal.
- Make sure you follow the packaging instructions as explained above.
- www.adidas.com.au does not exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order.
If you change your mind or make a wrong selection, you may be entitled to a refund. Please refer to our Returns Policy.
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our quality assurance team and it is confirmed that it fits within our returns policy. This quality check can take up to 2 weeks, though generally less. Once the return has been approved, it takes 1-2 days for the refund to be made by adidas to your payment services provider (for example your credit card supplier).
Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider. For further information please feel free to call our online shop customer service team (contact details here) and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. Our online shop customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 7a.m. to 5p.m. Our advisors are happy to assist you.
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order. It is only possible to get a refund on change of mind returns when the return is in line with our returns policy.
If you have received a damaged or defective product, please return the product as per the return instructions. Our returns policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under the consumer guarantees which apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have received the incorrect order please contact our customer service advisors (contact details here) and let the representative know the details of your order and they will then assist you further. They are available Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm.
We will refund the complete cost of the return. We will not refund the shipping costs.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team (contact details here) and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question.
Our online shop customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 7a.m. to 5p.m. Our advisors are happy to assist you.