Your order may have been cancelled for a number of reasons. The most common one is if the product that you ordered is unfortunately no longer in stock.
Naturally we do our best to deliver all customer orders, however very occasionally; we do have issues with stock levels. If your order (or part of your order) is cancelled, the relevant amount of money will of course be released or refunded to your bank account. This will be completed within 14 days, but please be aware that your bank may take a few extra days to process the payment.
In order to get a clear understanding why your order was cancelled we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team (contact details here) and they will be able to assist you.
Once your order has been placed, it immediately starts going through our ordering process. Therefore, we unfortunately cannot cancel or change your order even if it has not been shipped yet. Once you receive your order, you may return any products you don't want by following our Return Policy.
Your delivery address may be changed, but it depends on the time passed by after you have placed the order at our online shop. Once you have received your shipping confirmation email please visit the Australia Post MyPost website to update your address (contact details here). Please note that a change is normally only possible if your order is not out for delivery. A change of address can delay the delivery by 1-2 working days.
To add a product to your bag, choose the size and colour you want, then select how many you want to buy before clicking the 'Add to Bag' button.
To make changes to your shopping bag, click the 'Checkout' icon at the top of the page. Now you can adjust the quantity of any item in your bag, or completely remove items.
When you've finished making changes, click the 'Continue Shopping' button to return to the online shop.
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order. It is only possible to get a refund on change of mind returns when the return is in line with our returns policy.
There's a size chart link in the product description, right next to 'Select Size', that links to a full overview of all size measurements. You can also check the size charts here.
At the present time orders can only be placed via our online shop.
Feel free to call our online shop customer service team (contact details here), and let the advisor know what products you are interested in purchasing. They can then talk you through the process of placing your orders online.
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalise your online shopping visit quickly and easily.
- Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
- The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically.
- If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address.
- You can either choose to pay with credit card or PayPal
- Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page.
- Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit or credit card data will not be stored on our systems.
- Please check all the information on this page, since this is your last chance to correct it.
- After hitting "Confirm Order", your order will be processed and sent to the warehouse.
- From this point on, if you have registered with the adidas online shop, you can track your order in your account.
After you have placed your order at the adidas online shop, you will receive the following E-mail messages:
You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is placed, you will be contacted by our customer service representatives.
This means that your order has been shipped from our warehouse and it is on the way to you. This email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our warehouse. Please use the tracking-information from the carrier, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an invoice for your order.
Your returned order was received at our warehouse. Your refund will be initiated, following any necessary inspections.
If you have received an incorrect product, we recommend you contact our customer service advisors (contact details here) and let the representative know the details of your order and they will then assist you further. They are available Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team (contact details here) and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question.
Our online shop customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 7a.m. to 5p.m. Our advisors are happy to assist you.